RemovALL™ 700 Floor Adhesive Remover-Foam Off™ will quickly soften and remove foam carpet underlay and a wide variety of glue residue. This powerful glue adhesive remover makes commercial and residential flooring restorations cost effective and easy.
|Viscosity (cPs):||> 300|
|Boiling Point:||212°F 100°C|
|Freezing Point:||32°F 0°C|
|Sizes:||4L, 20L, 200L|
|pH (direct reading):||12.8 - 13.0|
|VOC Content||161.9 g/L or 1.35 Lbs./Gal.|
|> 212°F 100°C|
|Coverage:||9 sq.m./3.8 L|
RemovALL™ Floor Adhesive Remover- Foam Off™ has proven it will quickly effectively soften and remove foam carpet underlay and a wide variety of glue residue.
Remove all loose carpet and under pad and other debris from floor prior to using product.
DO NOT DILUTE product.
Conduct a small test patch in an inconspicuous area to ensure product performance.
Some sub-floors are moisture sensitive and may swell when rinsed with water.
1) When removing linoleum, pre-cut the surface into approximately 2 inch or 5 cm squares to allow product to penetrate to the glue beneath.
2) Apply product to the floor by pouring it out and spreading with a roller, brush, mop, sponge or rag. Ensure that sufficient product is being used to thoroughly penetrate the mastic, under pad or glue residue.
3) Leave 15 minutes or until glue is soft. For tougher ceramic tile mastics, a dwell time of up to 2 hours may be required and agitation with a floor scrubbing machine is recommended.
4) Remove softened glue with a scraper, squeegee, pressure washer or wet vacuum suction.
5) Repeat procedure on stubborn areas, if required.
6) Wash the stripped floor with water to remove residue and let surface dry completely before re-flooring.
Approximately 9 sq.m./3.8L (100 sq.ft./US Gal.).
Dispose of remaining product in accordance with applicable
environmental and government regulations.
MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN.
Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaner or bleach. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes. Avoid contact with skin or clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether (CAS# 111-76-2), D'limonene (CAS# 5989-27-5), Nonylphenol Ethoxylate (CAS# 9016-45-9) and Sodium Silicate (CAS# 6834-92-0).
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
If in eyes or on skin, rinse well with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
For use on laminates, floors, baseboards, plywood, concrete, glass, metal, hard plastic, vinyl tops, fiberglass, most fabrics and carpet.
When removing stubborn flooring you can reduce time spent scraping. Score through any areas of the flooring that are water resistant, then simply pour RemovALL™ 700 Floor Adhesive Remover-Foam Off™ through the gaps. Allow some time for the product to penetrate and soften the glue.
This procedure will save LOTS of time and effort.
Dwell time is crucial to removal of stubborn residue. Longer dwell times soften tougher glue. Longer wet time may be achieved by spraying the applied area with a little water.
For even better results, apply more RemovALL™ 700 Floor Adhesive Remover-Foam Off™.
Pressurized water provides excellent removal of softened glue where the substrate is appropriate. Hot water will also give superior results.